Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Morning Moon




As I awoke this morning I saw the moon hanging low in the sky glowing through the trees. The color of a light low saturated violet surrounded it. The day begins with its tasks to do. What will I hold in mind today? Will it be the morning moon or the knot of worry in my gut? Which will fuel the doing of the tasks and my experience of the day? Worry can make me jump into action, but can make a troubled tortured experience. Moon glow is so nice to stand and drink in, but I can get so lost in it that no work gets done. Is there a way to use worry as the kick starter and moon beams as the internal experience as the jobs are performed?

1 comment:

Richard Ewing said...

number two is my favorite; both message and image. I completely understand!
Love the mouth in number one as well.