Monday, August 9, 2010

August



Fractured and spacey that is what the last week had been. Maybe it’s the nature of August with its sun and people vacationing and the transition into fall oh so slightly around the corner. I saw a surfing contest and a play about turning 13. Funny if I was turning 13 the surfing contest would have been so important to me. Now it was just interesting to see the visual drama of people, venders, waves and sand. But this is a new week with new adventures. I turn my focus forward to embrace and create this week.

2 comments:

Richard Ewing said...

Gotta love the non-shaded face at the bottom of the last image. It says it all! And in so few lines!

ANDROID said...

Must have been in HB this past weekend. Amazing how many people were there. I rode my bike through, it was fantastic!